La richiesta di reso è stata ricevuta.
La contatteremo al più presto.
Luchetti.store Return Policy
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement according by the Sale
Conditions, without penalty, for any reason and not giving reason for it, within 14
(fourteen) days from the day on which the Customer, or a third party other than the
courier and appointed by the Consumer, takes physically possession of Products.
- To exercise this withdrawal right the Consumer has to notify to the Seller of his
decision to withdraw from the agreement by making an express statement (for
example by means as letter, fax or e-mail). The Consumer may fill and send the
withdraw form he can find on the Website. If that last were the case, the Seller will
immediately send a confirmation of receipt to the Consumer by a durable medium
(for example by e-mail).
- If Products were not delivered to the Consumer yet, the return will be meant by the
receipt of the communication of withdrawal by the Seller.
- If products will be already sent to the Consumer after the receipt of the
communication of withdrawal , the seller will notify by e-mail the return code.
Within the following 14 (fourteen) days the Consumer will have to return Products to
the Seller shipping them to Via dell’Artigianato 45/b1-b2 - 60027 Osimo (AN) -Italy,
showing clearly the respective return code.
- It being understood that delivery risks and costs referring to the return of Products
will be charged to the Consumer.
- Delivery costs for returns are free of charging for Italy and charged to the Consumer
- To properly apply the right to withdraw, Products have to return in their original
condition, not have been used, washed or damaged to the Seller; Products shall be
returned including in the package the original identification label and they will be
sent on the original packaging to the Seller in a single shipment. Products of the same
order have to be returned on the same moment and in a single shipment. We suggest
to cover the original wrapper with another protective one preserving its integrity and
protecting Products also from inscriptions and further stickers during the transport.
The Consumer will be responsible to a decrease in the value of Products resulting
from manipulation of them different from those appropriate to establish the nature,
characteristics and performance.
- The Seller will accept returned products reserving his right to verify that they had
been delivered on the condition above mentioned.
- When the withdrawal right had been properly apply from the Consumer, in the terms
and conditions required, the Seller will reimburse all payments done by the
Consumer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs due to a possible
more expensive delivery decided by Consumer). Furthermore the Seller will be able
to withhold the reimbursement as long as he receives back products (and positive
verification of integrity of products) or the Consumer gives the proof of the correct
return of the Products, the situation which will happen before. Return costs, including
delivery costs, possible duties and additional taxes, will be charged to the Consumer
anyway(referring to European Consumers).
- The reimbursement above mentioned will be executed if possible using the same
mean of payment used by Consumer when he firstly purchased the Product or through
bank transfer, in this case the Consumer is obliged to notify by e-mail his bank details
to the Seller to the address: email@example.com in order to allow the Seller to return
the amount due. If the first payment was made by credit card the refund will be made
within credit card terms. If the first payment was made by PayPal the refund will be
made within PayPal terms on PayPal account.